Jewel Loan can be availed by members to meet their requirements from Rs.5000/- upto maximum of Rs.15 lakhs or prescribed by the Nidhi from time to time.
- Pledge of Jewels at the Value per gram prescribed by the Nidhi from time to time. Present loan per gram allowed is Rs.3400/=
- The Maximum period for the Jewel Loan is One year. Can be renewed after One year by remitting interest dues, if any, at the prescribed rate of interest.
- Members can avail Jewel Loan above Rs.2 lakhs by Cheque or instant transfer to their Bank Accounts by NEFT / RTGS.
- The Loan will be given for the Net Weight only after deduction for purity, stones, etc.
- Interest to be paid on or before last working day of the month to avoid Default Interest.
- Receipts and Repayment above Rs.2,00,000/- per account/per day will be accepted by Cheque or NEFT.
|JEWEL LOANS -Rate 3400/gram (01-11-2020)
|Maximum Period : 1 year|
|Renewal & Further Loans
The Kilpauk Benefit Saswatha Nidhi Limited grants House Mortgage loans within Chennai Corporation limits and adjacent areas to customers having sufficient income to repay for improvement of Business, Children Higher Education or Marriage and buying New Property at an attractive rate of interest and tenure.
- Loan can be availed upto maximum of Rs.15 lakhs
- Interest will be Calculated on reducing Loan Balance.
- Part payment and Pre closure allowed without any cost.
- Quick Process of loans after submitting required documents.
- Less Processing Charges.
|HOUSE MORTGAGE LOANS
|Rate of Interest
|Instalment per Lakh
LOAN ON DEPOSITS
Members having< Deposits with the Nidhi may avail Loan on such Deposits upto a maximum of 75% of the value with 3% over and above the applicable on Deposit rates.
- Quick Payment of Loan above Rs. 20,000/- by NEFT or Cheque
- Part Payment allowed
- Pre closure of Loan is allowed
- Interest on Cumulative Deposit Loan has to be paid every month on or before last working day to avoid Penal interest
- Interest on Fixed Deposit Monthly Scheme Loan will be adjusted from the Interest on the Deposit
- Loan amount can be adjusted from the Maturity of the Deposit.
|Rate of Interest
||3% Over and above the Deposit Rate